Generic Name and Formulations:
Anthralin 1.2% (microcrystalline encapsulated); rapid-release cream.
Indications for ZITHRANOL-RR:
Stable plaque psoriasis.
Initially apply once daily (5–15 minutes contact time) for at least one week; may increase contact time to 30 minutes before washing off. Individualize. For skin: use sparingly. For scalp: wash and rinse hair; apply cream while hair is damp; may repeat treatment on alternate days.
Acute or actively inflamed psoriatic eruptions.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Apply cautiously on the face or intertriginous skin areas. Discontinue if sensitization or excessive irritation develops. May stain fabrics; avoid. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Possible contact allergic reactions, discolored hair or fingernails.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|