Generic Name and Formulations:
Anthralin 1.2% (microcrystalline encapsulated); rapid-release cream.
Indications for ZITHRANOL-RR:
Stable plaque psoriasis.
Initially apply once daily (5–15 minutes contact time) for at least one week; may increase contact time to 30 minutes before washing off. Individualize. For skin: use sparingly. For scalp: wash and rinse hair; apply cream while hair is damp; may repeat treatment on alternate days.
Acute or actively inflamed psoriatic eruptions.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Apply cautiously on the face or intertriginous skin areas. Discontinue if sensitization or excessive irritation develops. May stain fabrics; avoid. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Possible contact allergic reactions, discolored hair or fingernails.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|