Generic Name and Formulations:
Bezlotoxumab 25mg/mL; soln for IV infusion after dilution; preservative-free.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for ZINPLAVA:
To reduce recurrence of Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) in patients who are receiving antibacterial drug treatment of CDI and are at high risk for CDI recurrence.
Limitations Of use:
Not for treating CDI. Use only in conjunction with antibacterial drug treatment of CDI.
Infuse over 60mins. ≥18yrs: a single dose of 10mg/kg.
<18yrs: not established.
History of CHF. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Human IgG1 monoclonal antibody.
Nausea, pyrexia, headache, infusion-related reactions; heart failure.
Single-dose vial (40mL)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|