Generic Name and Formulations:
Bezlotoxumab 25mg/mL; soln for IV infusion after dilution; preservative-free.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for ZINPLAVA:
To reduce recurrence of Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) in patients who are receiving antibacterial drug treatment of CDI and are at high risk for CDI recurrence.
Limitations Of use:
Not for treating CDI. Use only in conjunction with antibacterial drug treatment of CDI.
Infuse over 60mins. ≥18yrs: a single dose of 10mg/kg.
<18yrs: not established.
History of CHF. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Human IgG1 monoclonal antibody.
Nausea, pyrexia, headache, infusion-related reactions; heart failure.
Single-dose vial (40mL)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|