Nurses can play a key role in assessing financial strain and involving social workers or financial counselors.
The 18-month progression-free survival rate was 71.6% among patients treated with daratumumab plus VMP compared with 50.2% among patients treated with VMP alone.
A total of 494,189 men and women aged 20 to 70 years without diabetes and with no history of cancer were followed to evaluate cancer and diabetes development.
Psychological impairment seen particularly in survivors with chronic health conditions.
Researchers conducted a prospective real-life analysis to determine the effects of trabectedin plus PLD in patients with platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer.
With Theresa Ann Lown, BSN, RN. OCN, ONN-CG
Various CBCT programs seek to address clinician burnout and compassion fatigue.
With Nik Buescher
With Jennifer Ibe, BSN, RN, OCN
With Judy B. Koutlas, RN, MS, OCN
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|