The National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) has published its NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines).
Sentinel lymph node dissection in women with vulvar malignancies allowed gynecologic oncology surgeons to identify and remove just the sentinel nodes and follow the patients for complications and recurrence.
The best approach for detecting most gynecologic cancer recurrences is to take a thorough history, perform a thorough examination, and educate the patient about concerning symptoms.
The FDA has approved the vaccine Gardasil for the prevention of anal cancer and associated precancerous lesions caused by HPV for males and females aged 9 through 26 years.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Seeking an Explanation for the Lack of Research Focused in Pediatric Oncology Therapeutics
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|