VISINE A.C. OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, zinc sulfate 0.25%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VISINE A.C.:
Temporary relief of ocular redness and discomfort due to minor eye irritations.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 1–2 drops up to 4 times daily.
Avoid prolonged use. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Urinary hesitancy. Reevaluate if eye pain, irritation, or visual changes worsen or persist beyond 72hrs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Remove contact lenses when instilling; may re-insert afterwards.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|