Improved therapies and better screening has led to a plunge in breast cancer deaths over the last two decades.
A study examines the role of two hypoxia-responsive microRNAs, miR-25 and miR-93, in establishing an immunosuppressive tumour microenvironment.
Researchers examined popular breast cancer screening recommendations and their varying impact on patient mortality.
Researchers examined the impact of exercise and low body fat mass on recurrence of colorectal polyps among survivors of colorectal cancer.
Researchers investigated whether a financial reward could help drive colorectal cancer participation.
Many women with breast cancer with genetic variants of uncertain significance (VUS) undergo testing and bilateral mastectomy without receiving genetic counseling.
Older adults are underrepresented in clinical trials of cancer drugs, according to study findings presented at the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Testosterone may offer an inexpensive alternative to other prostate cancer therapies, new research indicates.
Scientists at Texas A&M University traced how eating a daily dose of prunes affects colon biochemistry, and the role this diet may play in cancer prevention.
A new blood test employs a type of DNA signature to locate the presence of tumor in a particular tissue, avoiding the need for invasive diagnostic procedures.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Open Hysterectomy Survival Rates Edge Minimally Invasive Procedures for Cervical Cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|