Improved therapies and better screening has led to a plunge in breast cancer deaths over the last two decades.
A study examines the role of two hypoxia-responsive microRNAs, miR-25 and miR-93, in establishing an immunosuppressive tumour microenvironment.
Researchers examined popular breast cancer screening recommendations and their varying impact on patient mortality.
Researchers examined the impact of exercise and low body fat mass on recurrence of colorectal polyps among survivors of colorectal cancer.
Researchers investigated whether a financial reward could help drive colorectal cancer participation.
Many women with breast cancer with genetic variants of uncertain significance (VUS) undergo testing and bilateral mastectomy without receiving genetic counseling.
Older adults are underrepresented in clinical trials of cancer drugs, according to study findings presented at the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Testosterone may offer an inexpensive alternative to other prostate cancer therapies, new research indicates.
Scientists at Texas A&M University traced how eating a daily dose of prunes affects colon biochemistry, and the role this diet may play in cancer prevention.
A new blood test employs a type of DNA signature to locate the presence of tumor in a particular tissue, avoiding the need for invasive diagnostic procedures.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Evolution of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Scalp Cooling With Dignicap May Reduce Alopecia During Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- Dedicated End-of-Life Education Program Improves Nurses' Care, Patient and Family Satisfaction
- Oncology Extended Care Clinic Reduced Urgent Cancer-Related ED Visits
- Cervical Cancer Outcomes Comparable With Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Chemoradiotherapy
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Taste Changes After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Affect QOL in Blood Cancers
- Hope, Optimism Reduce Psychological Distress in Advanced Cancer
- Mitomycin Extravasation Protocol
- Accurate Understanding of Capacity May Improve Workflow, Efficiency in Infusion Suite
- Nursing Practice Change Improved Chemo Administration, But Old Habits Die Hard
- Simple Adjustment Key to Paclitaxel Infusion Protocol That Reduced Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Online Program Aims to Assist With Clinical Trial Enrollment for Hematologic Cancers
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Skipping the SICU Post Head and Neck Cancer Surgery May Improve Outcomes
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|