TYLENOL COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM SEVERE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 200mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per Cool Burst caplet; contains sodium 3mg/caplet.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM SEVERE:
Nasal congestion, nonproductive cough, sore throat, headache, fever, minor aches and pains.
Swallow whole. 2 caplets every 4 hours; max 12 caplets/24 hours.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. GI or GU obstruction. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Analgesic + antitussive + expectorant + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia, hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|