Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%, fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%, tretinoin 0.05%; crm; contains sulfites, parabens.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
- cfDNA Profiling Prognostic for Survival in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Current Findings in Trial Evaluating Paclitaxel Substitution in Invasive Breast Cancer
- Examining the Role of Anti-PD-1 Immunotherapy in Advanced Triple-negative Breast Cancer
Indications for TRI-LUMA:
Short-term intermittent treatment of moderate to severe melasma of the face, with measures for sun avoidance including sunscreen use (SPF 30).
Clean (use a mild, soap-free cleanser) and dry skin. Apply a thin film to affected area(s) and to ½ inch of surrounding normal skin once daily, at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
Do not occlude or use on eczema or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, ears, mouth, angle of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Skin types V and VI (possible undesirable excessive bleaching). Discontinue if ochronosis, chemical irritation, hypersensitivity, or HPA axis suppression occurs. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C), nursing mothers: consider delaying use until after pregnancy/nursing.
Avoid photosensitizers, topical irritants, and drying agents.
Skin depigmenting agent + topical steroid + retinoid.
Local irritation (erythema, peeling, burning, dryness, pruritus), acne, paresthesia, telangiectasia, hyperesthesia, folliculitis, dermatitis, secondary infection, hypertrichosis, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, HPA axis suppression.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|