Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%, fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%, tretinoin 0.05%; crm; contains sulfites, parabens.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
- Root-Cause Analysis Reveals Better Recognition of Cancer-Related Suicide Triggers Is Needed
- Overall Survival Benefit With Prostate Cancer Vaccine Not Duplicated in Phase 3 Trial
- Clinical Research Nursing Staff an Important Part of Oncology Clinical Trial Programs
Indications for TRI-LUMA:
Short-term intermittent treatment of moderate to severe melasma of the face, with measures for sun avoidance including sunscreen use (SPF 30).
Clean (use a mild, soap-free cleanser) and dry skin. Apply a thin film to affected area(s) and to ½ inch of surrounding normal skin once daily, at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
Do not occlude or use on eczema or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, ears, mouth, angle of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Skin types V and VI (possible undesirable excessive bleaching). Discontinue if ochronosis, chemical irritation, hypersensitivity, or HPA axis suppression occurs. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C), nursing mothers: consider delaying use until after pregnancy/nursing.
Skin depigmenting agent + topical steroid + retinoid.
Avoid photosensitizers, topical irritants, and drying agents.
Local irritation (erythema, peeling, burning, dryness, pruritus), acne, paresthesia, telangiectasia, hyperesthesia, folliculitis, dermatitis, secondary infection, hypertrichosis, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, HPA axis suppression.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|