Generic Name and Formulations:
Guselkumab 100mg/mL; soln for SC inj; preservative-free.
Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Indications for TREMFYA:
Moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis in adults who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy.
≥18yrs: 100mg by SC inj at Weeks 0 and 4, then every 8 weeks thereafter.
<18yrs: not established.
Use under physician supervision. May increase risk of infections. Chronic or history of recurrent infection: consider the risks and benefits. If a serious infection develops or is not responding to standard therapy, monitor closely and discontinue until resolves. Evaluate for tuberculosis (TB) infection and treat latent TB prior to initiating. Monitor for signs/symptoms of active TB during and after therapy. Patients with active TB infection: do not initiate. History of latent or active TB (without confirmed adequate treatment); consider anti-TB therapy prior to initiation. Consider completion of all age appropriate immunizations according to current guidelines before starting therapy. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Concomitant live vaccines: not recommended. Concomitant CYP450 substrates with narrow therapeutic index: monitor and adjust dose as needed.
Upper respiratory infections, headache, inj site reactions, arthralgia, diarrhea, gastroenteritis, tinea infections, herpes simplex infections.
Single-dose prefilled syringe—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|