Ceritinib is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of patients with ALK-positive metastatic NSCLC who have progressed on or are intolerant to crizotinib; in this study, researchers determined the efficacy of ceritinib in patients with untreated ALK-rearranged NSCLC.
A review of adverse effects and recommended management for 3 kinase inhibitors indicated for the treatment of gastrointestinal cancers.
The addition of vandetanib to a platinum agent and etoposide did not improve time to progression or overall survival in patients with newly diagnosed extensive-stage SCLC.
Patients with medullary thyroid cancer who harbor RET M918T or RAS mutations may derive greater clinical benefit from cabozantinib compared with patients who do not have those genetic mutations.
Patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer demonstrated prolonged median progression-free survival with the administration of erlotinib below the maximum tolerated dose.
Presence of certain microRNAs (miRNAs) is predictive of response to TKIs and prognosis for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC).
For patients with chronic myeloid leukemia treated with lifelong targeted therapies, social support is crucial for maintaining psychological well-being.
Hyperfractionated cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, and dexamethasone (hyper-CVAD) plus ponatinib appears to be superior to hyper-CVAD plus dasatinib for the frontline treatment of patients with Philadelphia chromosome-positive ALL.
Cobimetinib in combination with vemurafenib as a standard first-line approach improves survival in patients with BRAF V600 mutation-positive melanoma, updated results of the coBRIM study.
Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy Can Be Safely Stopped in Select Patients With CML in Chronic PhaseJuly 29, 2016
A high percentage of patients with CML treated with TKIs achieve deep molecular responses and can safely stop therapy. Initials results of the EURO-SKI trial define prognostic markers that indicate durability of deep molecular responses after stopping TKI therapy.
A study examined the impact of post-transplant maintenance TKIs on patients with Ph+ acute lymphoblastic leukemia and chronic myeloid leukemia.
Incorporating a modified MASCC grading tool for evaluating epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor (EGFRI) toxicities and quality of life improved the rate of skin assessments and documentation.
Cola consumption resulted in a clinically relevant increase in the absorption of the kinase inhibitor erlotinib in patients also taking the proton pump inhibitor (PPI) esomeprazole, according to study data.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Cisplatin-Induced Adverse Events in Osteosarcoma Not Improved With Pantoprazole
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|