THERAFLU WARMING RELIEF DAYTIME SEVERE COUGH & COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per 15mL; liq; contains sodium 8mg/15mL; cherry flavor.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for THERAFLU WARMING RELIEF DAYTIME SEVERE COUGH & COLD:
Minor aches and pains. Fever. Headache. Nasal congestion. Cough.
30mL every 4 hours as needed. Max 180mL/24hrs.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Heart disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. COPD. Asthma. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Analgesic + antitussive + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day; avoid. β-blockers increase pressor effect of sympathomimetics. Antagonizes antihypertensives.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia; hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|