Most Recent Articles by Susan Moench, PhD, PA-C
Survey sought to assess the relative implicit biases of gynecologic healthcare providers regarding women with diagnoses of cervical vs ovarian cancer.
Nurse-Led vs Oncologist-Led Breast Cancer Follow-up Program: Early Feasibility Results of an Ongoing StudyFeb 18, 2019
Early feasibility results are presented for a trial that evaluates whether standard-of-care follow-up for women with early-stage breast cancer can be replaced by a nurse-led intervention focusing on patient self-management.
Survey Demonstrates Relationship Between Symptom Burden, Medical Disability Leave Among Myeloproliferative NeoplasmsFeb 15, 2019
A survey-based study investigated the relationship between symptom burden and incidence of medical disability leave among patients with MPNs.
Older age is associated with worse prognosis in patients with early-stage Burkitt lymphoma, according to study authors.
NIH sought to bridge the gap in oncology nurse training in genomics and genetics to improve patient education and assessment of related risk factors.
More Articles by Susan Moench, PhD, PA-C
Less Diversity in PROM Systems Could Improve Assessing Their Practicality for Cancer Patients, CliniciansFeb 12,2019
Performance of Work-Related Functions Linked to Cancer Treatment in Adolescent, Young Adult SurvivorsFeb 07,2019
Patients' Satisfaction With Chemotherapy Influences Health-Related Quality of Life in Advanced Thoracic CancerFeb 05,2019
Survivorship Care Plans Provide Limited Improvement in Knowledge Among Early-Stage Breast Cancer SurvivorsJan 30,2019
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA: Number of U.S. Women With Breast Implant-Caused Cancer Has Increased
- NIH Establishes Educational Program on Genomics, Genetics for Oncology Nurses
- Immunotherapy for HER2-positive Breast Cancer: Recent Advances and Combination Therapeutic Approaches
- A Review of Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Early-Stage Burkitt Lymphoma
- USPSTF Still Recommends Against Pancreatic Cancer Screening
- Oncology Nurse Navigation Facilitates Timely Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- Oncology Nurses Weigh In on Their Patient-Centered Communication Practices, Needs
- Substitute for Lidocaine
- CART cell therapy for prostate cancer: status and promise
- Shifting Dynamics of Social Support After a Cancer Diagnosis
- Survey Demonstrates Implicit Bias Toward Cervical Cancer Diagnoses Among Nurses, Women
- Use of Watchful Waiting Up for Low-Risk Localized Prostate Cancer
- Sharing Personal Contact Information With Patients
- Country-Specific Norms Created for Cancer-Related Quality of Life
- Nurse-Led vs Oncologist-Led Breast Cancer Follow-up Program: Early Feasibility Results of an Ongoing Study
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|