Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 3mg, 6mg+; tabs; +scored.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for STROMECTOL:
Intestinal strongyloidiasis due to Strongyloides stercoralis. Onchocerciasis due to immature Onchocerca volvulus.
Adults and Children:
Take with water. Give as a single dose. <15kg: not recommended. Strongyloidiasis: 200mcg/kg. Onchocerciasis: 150mcg/kg; may retreat after 3 months.
Hyperreactive onchodermatitis. Immunocompromised. Pregnancy (Cat.C), nursing mothers: not recommended.
Strongyloidiasis: dizziness, pruritus, GI disturbances. Onchocerciasis: Mazzotti reactions (eg, arthralgia/synovitis, swollen lymph nodes), ophthalmologic effects, pruritus, rash, fever, tachycardia, edema, hypotension.
Tabs 3mg—20; 6mg—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|