Guideline recommends therapies for reducing anxiety/stress, depression/mood disorders, nausea
Interviews with undergraduate nursing students revealed that many report bullying in both clinical and academic settings.
A Systematic Literature Review Exploring the Prevalence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and the Role Played by Stress and Traumatic Stress in Breast Cancer Diagnosis and TrajectoryJuly 28, 2017
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research examines literature regarding the prevalence of PTSD in breast cancer patients and reviews mechanisms by which stress impacts cancer risk.
Although a strong correlation between breast cancer diagnosis and stress has been noted — particularly in the form of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) — there is no demonstrable evidence to suggest a direct causal relationship between them.
Patients with urologic cancer should be offered psycho-oncologic support to manage effects of emotional stressors.
Clinicians May Want To Address Emotional Stress to Prevent Overtreatment of Localized Prostate CancerJanuary 30, 2017
Some men with low-risk prostate cancer may opt for more aggressive treatments due to emotional distress.
Prolonged exposure to work-related stress has been associated with an increased likelihood of colon, lung, rectal, and stomach cancer and non-Hodgkin lymphoma, research indicates.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|