Consejos para los proveedores de cuidado: ¿Cómo puede ayudarse usted mismo? (Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?)December 18, 2012
This fact sheet offers Spanish-speaking caregivers tips about how to take time to care for themselves.
Cómo Hablar con Sus Hijos Sobre su Diagnóstico (How to Talk to Your Children About Your Cancer Diagnosis)October 23, 2012
Cancer patients who speak Spanish can learn more about how to communicate to their children about their diagnosis with this fact sheet.
Lidiando con las Nauseas y Vomitos Inducidos por la Quimioterapia (Coping with Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting)September 18, 2012
This fact sheet is written in Spanish to help patients cope with nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy.
This fact sheet for Spanish-speaking patients lists a number of organizations and agencies that provide financial assistance.
¿Doctor, Podemos Hablar?: Consejos Para Comunicarse con su Médico ("Doctor, Can We Talk?": Tips for Communicating With Your Health Care Team)August 21, 2012
This fact sheet for Spanish-speaking patients provides tips for communicating with their health care team.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|