Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 0.5%; lotion.
Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for SKLICE:
Topical treatment of head lice infestations in patients ≥6 months old.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not established. ≥6 months: apply to dry hair in an amount sufficient (up to 1 tube) to thoroughly coat the hair and scalp. Leave on hair and scalp for 10mins, then rinse off with water.
Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers; avoid accidental transfer to breast area.
Conjunctivitis, ocular hyperemia, eye irritation, dandruff, dry skin, skin burning sensation.
Single use tube—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|