Skin Cancer News & Features
Researchers report on finding of a double-blind phase 3 study on the efficacy of adjuvant vemurafenib in patients with resected stage IIC to IIIB melanoma.
iPSC vaccine prevented tumor growth in syngeneic murine breast CA, mesothelioma, melanoma models
A retrospective study evaluated the relationship of BMI with survival outcomes among patients with metastatic melanoma who received targeted therapy, immunotherapy, or chemotherapy.
The FDA granted approval for nivolumab for adjuvant treatment of some patients with melanoma, based on the results of the CHECKMATE-238 study.
Baseline tumor size and PD-L1 status were independently associated with the likelihood of a complete response.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|