SIMILAC ADVANCE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (high-oleic safflower, coconut, soy, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), monoglycerides, soy lecithin, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, L-carnitine, beta-carotene, nucleotides; contains DHA 0.15% and ARA 0.40%.
Indications for SIMILAC ADVANCE:
Feeding of normal infants as supplement or alternative to breast milk.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-feed—2oz, 8oz, 32oz; Nipple-ready bottle—2oz, 8oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—12.9oz; Singles (pwd pkts)—16; SimplePac (pwd)—23.2oz, 34oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|