Generic Name and Formulations:
Betamethasone (as dipropionate) 0.05%; spray.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for SERNIVO:
Mild-to-moderate plaque psoriasis.
≥18yrs: apply to affected areas twice daily for up to max 4 weeks; discontinue when control is achieved. Do not occlude.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Avoid use on face, scalp, axilla, groin, or other intertriginous areas. Do not use on pre-existing skin atrophy. Risk of HPA axis suppression with high-potency steroids, prolonged use, application to large surface area, use of occlusive dressings, altered skin barrier, liver failure, young age; discontinue gradually, reduce dose, or substitute with less potent corticosteroid if occurs. Avoid abrupt cessation in chronic use. Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning, stinging, pain, atrophy; allergic contact dermatitis (discontinue if irritation occurs), HPA axis suppression (esp. in children); rare: Cushing's syndrome, hyperglycemia, glucosuria.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- Two Programs, One Goal: Meeting the Challenges of Oncology Navigation
- Navigating Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|