Generic Name and Formulations:
Acrivastine 8mg, pseudoephedrine HCl 60mg; caps.
Indications for SEMPREX-D:
Seasonal allergic rhinitis symptoms.
1 cap every 4–6 hours, max 4/day.
Severe hypertension or coronary artery disease. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hypertension. Diabetes. Ischemic heart disease. Increased intraocular pressure. Hyperthyroidism. GI or GU obstruction. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Renal impairment (CrCl ≤48mL/minute), nursing mothers: not recommended.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase the pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated. Antagonizes antihypertensives.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Somnolence, dry mouth, nervousness, insomnia, ephedrine-like reactions (tachycardia, palpitations, headache, dizziness, nausea).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|