Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1700 IU (as acetate and beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 15mg, pyridoxine 2.5mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 5mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, iron (polysaccharide iron complex) 29mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg; caplets; mixed berry flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and iodine-free.
Indications for SELECT-OB:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
May be chewed or swallowed whole. 1 caplet daily.
Pernicious anemia. Hemochromatosis. Iron storage disease. Chronic hemolytic anemia. Pyridoxine responsive anemia. Liver cirrhosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|