SEEBRI NEOHALER Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycopyrrolate 15.6mcg; per capsule; dry powder for oral inhalation for use with Neohaler device; contains lactose.
Indications for SEEBRI NEOHALER:
Long-term maintenance treatment of airflow obstruction in COPD, including chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema.
For oral inhalation use only with Neohaler device; do not swallow caps. Administer at the same time of the day (AM + PM). Inhale contents of one capsule (15.6mcg) twice daily.
Do not initiate in patients during acutely deteriorating or potentially life-threatening COPD episodes. Not for treating acute symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dose. Discontinue immediately and treat if paradoxical bronchospasm or immediate hypersensitivity reactions occur; use alternative therapy. Severe milk protein hypersensitivity. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Prostatic hyperplasia. Bladder-neck obstruction. Severe renal impairment, including ESRD requiring dialysis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Additive effects with concomitant other anticholinergic-containing drugs; avoid.
Upper respiratory tract infection, nasopharyngitis, urinary tract infection, sinusitis, oropharyngeal pain; paradoxical bronchospasm, hypersensitivity reactions.
Blister pack—60 (w. one Neohaler device)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|