Sarcoma News & Features
With median age of participants in clinical trials for soft-tissue sarcoma younger than most patients who develop the disease, these researchers sought to determine the prevalence of including persons older than 65 in clinical trials and the efficacy of first-line chemotherapy for STS in older patients.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This review examines the rationale of olaratumab in the treatment of advanced soft-tissue sarcomas and its emerging role in clinical practice.
Researchers injected Ewing sarcoma cells into mice to determine the effects of exercise on doxorubicin efficacy and treatment-related cardiotoxicity.
Just over half of patients in a standard therapy group had normal bone mineral density after a mean follow-up of 6 years; this contrasted with 93% of patients in a vitamin D supplementation group.
Comparison study shows significantly improved overall survival and progression-free survival in patients with advanced LPS treated with eribulin vs dacarbazine.
A diagnosis of soft-tissue sarcoma can leave many patients unsure of what to do next. This fact sheet provides more information about this type of cancer and lists sources of support.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|