Postmenopausal women with weight gain had increased risk of triple-negative breast cancer, research indicates.
Trial investigates which of 3 maintenance regimens of nab-paclitaxel has the most ideal impact on quality of life in patients with metastatic breast cancer. Results were presented at SABCS 2017.
A study from French researchers identified which people are the most likely to influence a breast cancer patient's decision whether to undergo breast reconstruction. These findings were presented at SABCS 2017.
A team from Methodist Hospital Cancer Center discuss an app developed at the facility that helps breast cancer survivors with nutrition and physical activity at SABCS 2017.
A single-center analysis demonstrates likelihood that mastalgia indicates presence of breast cancer and extensiveness of common work-up for the complaint. These findings were presented at SABCS 2017.
Results of a study evaluating the effectiveness of bioimpedance spectroscopy in reducing incidence of chronic breast cancer-related lymphedema (BCRL) in high-risk patients with breast cancer were presented at SABCS 2017.
A team from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute describe EMBRACE, their comprehensive care program for patients with metastatic breast cancer at SABCS 2017.
Researchers presented an update of findings in the GeparSepto trial, which seeks to determine whether improvements in pathologic complete response can be translated to a survival benefit, at SABCS 2017.
Novel weight reduction plan helps breast cancer survivors achieve and maintain a healthy weight and glucose level, according to a presentation at SABCS 2017.
A review of 12 antiemetic regimens identified 3 that may be more effective than conventional regimens, a study presented at SABCS 2017 has shown.
An approach for incorporating palliative care into oncologic care early after diagnosis is explained in an education session at the 2017 SABCS.
A comparison study presented at the 2017 SABCS sought to determine the effectiveness of bisphosphonates with denosumab for skeletal-related events in women with breast cancer metastases to bone.
Choosing the optimal adjuvant therapy option for a patient with early-stage HR-positive breast cancer should be a continuous discussion with the patient, according to a presentation at SABCS 2017.
Using a mouse model of HER2+ breast cancer, researchers tested the efficiency of combined epigenetic modulation and checkpoint inhibition using the histone deacetylase inhibitor ENT and antibodies for 2 checkpoint inhibitor proteins. These findings were presented at the 2017 SABCS.
A comparison of adjuvant endocrine therapies showed one option provided greater reduction in disease recurrence among premenopausal women with ER+ breast cancer.
Researchers seeking to determine whether breast cancer metastases to the brain would respond to abemaciclib presented the results of a phase 2 Simon 2-stage trial at SABCS 2017.
Researchers conducted a review of more than 400 patients with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer to determine if high Oncotype DX RS is associated with a greater likelihood the cancer is hereditary.
Biomarker analysis revealed markers for cardiotoxicity enabling early initiation of heart failure therapy in patients with breast cancer who were treated with chemotherapy.
Research presented at SABCS 2017 demonstrated the effect of refining the linear predictor for determining which patients with breast cancer would potentially benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy.
A retrospective analysis presented at 2017 SABCS reveals the factors that indicate a higher risk of developing brain metastases for women with HER2+ breast cancer.
Study findings presented at SABCS 2017 demonstrate that intermediate Oncotype DX scores are prognostic of overall survival for patients with early-stage breast cancer, particularly in younger women with the disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Seeking an Explanation for the Lack of Research Focused in Pediatric Oncology Therapeutics
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|