ROBINUL INJECTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycopyrrolate 0.2mg/mL; IM or IV inj; contains benzyl alcohol 0.9%.
Indications for ROBINUL INJECTION:
Adjunct in peptic ulcer where oral therapy not tolerated.
0.1–0.2mg IV or IM every 4 hrs 1–4 times daily.
Glaucoma. Unstable cardiovascular status. Asthma. GI or urinary tract obstruction. Paralytic ileus or intestinal atony. Toxic megacolon. Severe ulcerative colitis. Myasthenia gravis.
Reflux esophagitis. Autonomic neuropathy. Impaired hepatic or renal function. Cardiovascular disease. Tachycardia. Hypertension. Hyperthyroidism. High environmental temperature. Diarrhea. Elderly. Debilitated. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Concomitant antacids may inhibit absorption. Cyclopropane anesthetics may cause arrhythmias. Additive anticholinergic effects with other anticholinergics, narcotic analgesics, type I antiarrhythmics, antihistamines, phenothiazines, tricyclics.
Anticholinergic effects (e.g., dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation).
Inj (vials) Single dose 1mL—25
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|