Most Recent Articles by Rita Aghjayan
Canadian investigators conducted a national observational study in which women and girls living with HIV underwent HPV vaccination.
Researchers conducted a retrospective analysis to determine the impact of inflammatory responses in patients with ovarian cancer undergoing first-line chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab.
Researchers examine the possible impact that opioid products marketed by the pharmaceutical industry may have on clinician prescribing rates.
Researchers conducted a prospective real-life analysis to determine the effects of trabectedin plus PLD in patients with platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer.
The US FDA granted approval based on results from ARIEL3, a randomized clinical trial conducted with 561 eligible cancer patients.
More Articles by Rita Aghjayan
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Leukemia Risk in Children, Maternal Use of Hormonal Contraception Linked in Population Study
- Molecular Features May Predict Response in Primary Pancreatic Cancer
- Medication, Vaccination Uptake Improved by Involving Pharmacists in Elder Cancer Care
- Commission Seeks Standardized Adverse Event Assessments in Hematologic Malignancies
- Chemoimmunotherapy prolongs PFS in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Have Increased Suicide Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|