RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Piperonyl butoxide 4%, pyrethrum extract (equivalent to 0.33% pyrethrins); shampoo + conditioner in one.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO:
Head, body and pubic lice.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: consult physician. ≥2yrs: apply thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. After 10mins, add water to form lather then rinse thoroughly; towel dry. Use fine-tooth or special lice/nit comb on hair to remove nits. Pubic lice: treat consorts also. Must repeat in 7–10 days. Wash or dry clean bedding and clothing appropriately.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
Shampoo (w. comb)—2oz, 8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|