RHINOCORT ALLERGY SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Budesonide 32mcg; per nasal spray; scent- and alcohol-free.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for RHINOCORT ALLERGY SPRAY:
To relieve symptoms of seasonal or perennial allergic rhinitis.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. 6–<12yrs: initially 1 spray in each nostril once daily; increase to 2 sprays per nostril once daily if no improvement; reduce to 1 spray in each nostril once daily when symptoms improve. ≥12yrs: use 2 sprays per nostril once daily; reduce to 1 spray in each nostril once daily when symptoms improve.
Do not use for treating the common cold or use more than recommended. Avoid eyes or mouth. Recent nose ulcers or surgery. Nose injury that has not healed. Eye infection. Glaucoma. Cataracts. Re-evaluate if no improvement after 2 weeks. Discontinue if exposed to chickenpox, measles, or tuberculosis, have symptoms of an infection (eg, persistent fever), change in vision, severe or frequent nosebleeds. Children 6–<12yrs: monitor and re-evaluate if treatment requires >2 months per year. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Concomitant other steroid drugs for asthma, allergies, or skin rash.
Reduced growth velocity in children.
Spray—5mL (60 sprays), 8.4mL (120 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|