RETIN-A CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tretinoin 0.025%, 0.05%, 0.1%.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for RETIN-A CREAM:
Apply sparingly at bedtime to clean dry skin; adjust strength and frequency as tolerated and needed.
Not for use in eczema or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity reactions occur. Increased irritation in weather extremes. Gel: flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C): not recommended. Nursing mothers.
Caution with concomitant topical medication, medicated or abrasive soaps/cleansers, astringents, drying agents, high-alcohol content topical products, spices. Avoid contact with peel of limes. Allow effects of benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, other topical acne agents to subside before applying.
Local irritation, skin pain, pruritus, pharyngitis, erythema, transient symptom exacerbation or pigmentation changes, dryness, stinging, photosensitivity.
Micro 0.04%, 0.1%—20g, 45g, 50g; 0.08%—50g; Crm—20g, 45g; Gel—15g, 45g; Liq—28mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|