Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?September 14, 2018
[OncoTargets and Therapy] Although first-line therapy is effective, relapse is common; but many patients are good candidates for second-line therapy. This report reviews current published data on second-line therapies for advanced pancreatic cancer.
Inotuzumab ozogamicin (InO) use may have quality of life benefits for patients with R/R B-cell ALL, as well as producing improved clinical outcomes.
Despite its high response rate, researchers are finding that patients with endothelial activation prior to lymphodepletion chemotherapy are at greater risk of neurologic adverse events after undergoing CAR T-cell therapy for relapsed/refractory B-ALL, CLL, or NHL.
A first-reported case of simultaneous intracranial plasmacytoma and malignant pericardial effusion in a woman with relapsed multiple myeloma previously treated with chemotherapy and allogenic HSCT is described.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|