Updated vaccine designed to prevent cancers and disease caused by nine HPV types
The researchers found that individual breaches affected a range of 500 to 78.8 million records.
Comprehensive bipartisan package earmarks billions of dollars to fight opioid abuse in the United States
Non-English speaking and uninsured patients with cancer may require additional support systems, such as referral to socioeconomic support, for best care.
Disparities persist in recommended cancer screening tests among U.S. adults, particularly among the uninsured.
CDC investigators found that from 2000 to 2015, screening for breast, cervical, and prostate cancers decreased significantly.
From 1999 to 2015, overall cancer death rates decreased by 1.8 and 1.4 percent per year among men and women, respectively.
The Affordable Care Act was linked to reduced cost burdens for middle to low-income households, study data indicate.
Increasing trend seen for some lethal cancers, with up to 5 percent increase for liver, pancreas, lung CAs
Improved therapies and better screening has led to a plunge in breast cancer deaths over the last two decades.
1. In terms of early lung cancer death per individual screened, targeting lung cancer mortality risk may improve lung cancer screening efficiency. 2. However, the increases in efficiency were attenuated when measured by life-years, quality-adjusted life-years (QALYs), and cost-effectiveness. Evidence Rating Level: 2 (Good) Study Rundown: Current guidelines for lung cancer screening using low-dose computed 
Groups urge Congress to take immediate action, provide transparency, and improve drug manufacturing.
Approximately 40 percent of cancer diagnoses in the U.S. are tied to extra weight; rate higher in older individuals, females.
The Rx Awareness campaign uses testimonials to educate the public, increase awareness about opioid abuse risks.
Total revenue from sales of 10 drugs was 67.0 billion, with total RD spending of 7.2 billion, researchers found.
Two CDC reports point to the drug fentanyl as a major contributor to the increase in U.S. opioid-related overdose deaths.
Although premiums may lower over the long-term, many would face much higher out-of-pocket costs under the new plan.
Little-known malignancies are harder to diagnose and treat, and appear with far greater frequency in children and teens.
An increased number of cancers have been diagnosed early since the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, according to a study.
Nine-point plan includes streamlining billing, reducing high facility fees, and reducing drug costs.
Computer-generated diagnoses may mislead patients or parents, research indicates.
Only twenty percent of Americans support repeal of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but overall opinions differ by political affiliation.
Skin cancers from ultraviolet light in tanning devices totaled $343.1 million in 2015 alone, researchers say.
Questions over potential bias in the activities of industry-supported patient advocacy groups spark the call for closer review and transparency.
First-in-class drugs are fast-tracked while follow-on drugs can take up to 15 years to be approved by the FDA.
Cancer mortality rates in the United States have dropped, according to a new ACS report.
Cancer registries are very valuable epidemiologic tools, but their global coverage varies.
More women tested for the BRCA genes but no corresponding increase in mastectomy rates
Researchers cite population aging and growth as a factor in rising cancer incidence.
Fewer people smoking, but cancer burden still high in the U.S.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Open Hysterectomy Survival Rates Edge Minimally Invasive Procedures for Cervical Cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|