Prostate Cancer News & Features
Latest findings do not confirm an overall survival (OS) benefit found in a previous randomized phase 2 trial.
The addition of mitoxantrone and prednisone (MP) to adjuvant androgen-deprivation therapy did not increase survival among patients with high-risk prostate cancer.
A meta-analysis of 11 studies revealed the effects of smoking outcomes of primary radical radiotherapy or radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
Researchers report on a study investigating effects of ADT on prostate cancer health-related quality of life, sexual function, sexual bother, and mood for patients with prostate cancer and their partners.
Interestingly, red and white wine to not affect prostate cancer risk the same way.
The decision to undergo periodic PSA screening for prostate cancer should be an individual one for men aged 55 to 69 years, according to the recommendation statement.
In an analysis of data from the SEER program, researchers determined that early detection of prostate cancer has let to an improvement in the number of men presenting with metastatic prostate cancer.
A review of shared decision making with men about undergoing PSA testing revealed that although full SDM discussions are increasing, variations in whether these discussions occur and how much information is shared still exist.
Finasteride recipients had a 21.1% decreased risk of prostate cancer compared with placebo recipients, researchers found.
Researchers conducted a randomized clinical study of men to determine the impact of PSA screening on prostate cancer detection and mortality.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|