PROMOTE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, oat fiber, soy fiber), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (soy, oat), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PROMOTE w. FIBER:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for patients with low caloric needs and those at risk for protein malnutrition or pressure ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Very-high-protein plus fiber medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|