PROAIR RESPICLICK Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Albuterol sulfate 90mcg/inh; dry pwd for oral inhalation with a dose counter.
Indications for PROAIR RESPICLICK:
Adults and Children:
<4yrs: not established. ≥4yrs: 2 inh every 4–6hrs; in some patients: 1 inh every 4hrs may suffice. Exercise-induced bronchospasm: 2 inh 15–30 mins before exercise.
Severe hypersensitivity to milk proteins.
Avoid excessive use. Sensitivity to sympathomimetics. Discontinue if paradoxical bronchospasm or cardiovascular effects occur. Cardiovascular disease (eg, coronary insufficiency, arrhythmias, hypertension). Diabetes. Hyperthyroidism. Seizure disorders. Reevaluate periodically. Elderly. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
During or within 2 weeks of MAOIs or tricyclics (increased cardiovascular effects); consider alternative therapy. Oral sympathomimetics: not recommended. Antagonized by β-blockers. Monitor digoxin. Caution with non-potassium sparing diuretics (eg, loop or thiazide); monitor.
Back pain, pain, viral gastroenteritis, sinus headache, urinary tract infection; children: nasopharyngitis, oropharyngeal pain, vomiting; hypokalemia, paradoxical bronchospasm, cardiovascular effects, immediate hypersensitivity reactions (eg, rash, urticaria, angioedema).
Inhaler (w. dose counter)—0.65g (200 inh)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|