PROAIR RESPICLICK Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Albuterol sulfate 90mcg/inh; dry pwd for oral inhalation with a dose counter.
Indications for PROAIR RESPICLICK:
Adults and Children:
<4yrs: not established. ≥4yrs: 2 inh every 4–6hrs; in some patients: 1 inh every 4hrs may suffice. Exercise-induced bronchospasm: 2 inh 15–30 mins before exercise.
Severe hypersensitivity to milk proteins.
Avoid excessive use. Sensitivity to sympathomimetics. Discontinue if paradoxical bronchospasm or cardiovascular effects occur. Cardiovascular disease (eg, coronary insufficiency, arrhythmias, hypertension). Diabetes. Hyperthyroidism. Seizure disorders. Reevaluate periodically. Elderly. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
During or within 2 weeks of MAOIs or tricyclics (increased cardiovascular effects); consider alternative therapy. Oral sympathomimetics: not recommended. Antagonized by β-blockers. Monitor digoxin. Caution with non-potassium sparing diuretics (eg, loop or thiazide); monitor.
Back pain, pain, viral gastroenteritis, sinus headache, urinary tract infection; children: nasopharyngitis, oropharyngeal pain, vomiting; hypokalemia, paradoxical bronchospasm, cardiovascular effects, immediate hypersensitivity reactions (eg, rash, urticaria, angioedema).
Inhaler (w. dose counter)—0.65g (200 inh)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|