PREPARATION H OINTMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum 71.9%, mineral oil 14%, shark liver oil 3%, phenylephrine HCl 0.25%.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PREPARATION H OINTMENT:
Oint, crm: Apply up to 4 times daily. Supp: 1 rectally up to 4 times daily.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs or tricyclic antidepressants.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GU or GI obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Oint—1oz, 2oz; Crm—0.9oz, 1.8oz; Supp—12, 24, 48
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|