PRENATE ENHANCE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folate (as folic acid 400mcg + Quatrefolic 1.1mg [equivalent to 600mcg folic acid]) 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, Vit. C 85mg, Vit. D3 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, biotin 500mcg, calcium (as carbonate + Formical) 155mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 28mg, magnesium (as oxide) 50mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 400mg; softgel; contains soy, gelatin.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for PRENATE ENHANCE:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 softgel daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants. Prenate AM (ginger extract): avoid concomitant anticoagulants or antiplatelets; may increase risk of bleeding.
Softgels—30; Tabs—30; Chew Tabs—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|