PRENATE DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 26mg, folate (as folic acid 400mcg + Quatrefolic 1.1mg [equivalent to 600mcg folic acid]) 1mg, Vit. B12 25mcg, Vit. C 90mg, Vit. D3 400 IU, Vit. E 40 IU, calcium (as formate) 155mg, iron (as ferrous asparto glycinate) 18mg, magnesium (as oxide) 50mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 300mg; softgel; contains fish oil, soy, gelatin.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for PRENATE DHA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 softgel daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants. Prenate AM (ginger extract): avoid concomitant anticoagulants or antiplatelets; may increase risk of bleeding.
Softgels—30; Tabs—30; Chew Tabs—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- Two Programs, One Goal: Meeting the Challenges of Oncology Navigation
- Navigating Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|