PRENA1 CHEW Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.B2 1.7mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folate 1mg (as Quatrefolic acid 600mcg, folic acid 400mcg), Vit.B12 (as methylcobalamin) 8mcg; chew tabs; vanilla flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and sugar-free.
Indications for PRENA1 CHEW:
Dietary supplement for women planning a pregnancy and for pregnant women with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, or where nausea or morning sickness makes taking tablets or capsules difficult.
Chew 1 tablet daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- Adding Bevacizumab to First-line Chemotherapy Benefits Selects Cases of Ovarian Cancer
- Assessing Direct Costs of Treatment-Related Adverse Events in Advanced Melanoma
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|