Similar survival seen for PET-CT-guided surveillance and planned neck dissection, but fewer operations.
Positron emission tomography (PET) imaging may offer a superior method of imaging for metastatic prostate cancer.
PET deemed safe for use after two cycles of BEACOPPesc chemotherapy for advanced stage Hodgkin lymphoma, according to a recent study.
From 1998 to 2007, more PET scans for married, non-black, <80-year-old patients with lung cancer were performed.
Advances in imaging for breast cancer screening, diagnosis, and response assessment are more promising now than ever before.
F-18-FDG PET more sensitive, equally specific to CT for assessing regional lymph node involvement.
Doctors may be able to use pretreatment PET imaging to better fight aggressive cancers, according to a study presented at the 2010 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium in Chandler, Arizona.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Open Hysterectomy Survival Rates Edge Minimally Invasive Procedures for Cervical Cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|