PEDIALYTE UNFLAVORED OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextrose 25g, sodium 45mEq, potassium 20mEq, chloride 35mEq, zinc 7.8mg, Calories 100; per 1 liter; liq.
Indications for PEDIALYTE UNFLAVORED:
Oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in mild to moderate diarrhea and vomiting.
<1yr: see literature. ≥1yr: consume 1–2L/day for as long as diarrhea continues.
As sole therapy in severe continuing diarrhea. Intractable vomiting. Adynamic ileus. Intestinal obstruction or perforated bowel. Anuria, oliguria, or impaired homeostatic mechanism.
Fluid & electrolyte replacement.
Liq (flavored)—1L; Liq (unflavored)—2oz, 1L; Singles (6.8oz)—16; Pwd (packets)—4, 8; Pops—16
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|