A new analysis confirmed the importance of known prognostic factors such as performance status and tumor grading for having a long-term outcome in patients treated with pazopanib for metastatic soft tissue sarcoma. In addition, hemoglobin at baseline was found to be a new prognostic factor.
A trial comparing pazopanib and sunitinib found pazopanib to have better safety and health-related quality-of-life profiles among persons with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Maintenance therapy with pazopanib is linked to longer progression-free survival after surgery for advanced disease.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology has released a nearly 100-page report detailing the year's most significant developments in cancer.
Kidney cancer drugs in development could improve patients' quality of life and allow more effective treatment, according to Professor Robert Hawkins of Manchester University.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Evolution of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Scalp Cooling With Dignicap May Reduce Alopecia During Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- Dedicated End-of-Life Education Program Improves Nurses' Care, Patient and Family Satisfaction
- Oncology Extended Care Clinic Reduced Urgent Cancer-Related ED Visits
- Cervical Cancer Outcomes Comparable With Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Chemoradiotherapy
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Taste Changes After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Affect QOL in Blood Cancers
- Hope, Optimism Reduce Psychological Distress in Advanced Cancer
- Mitomycin Extravasation Protocol
- Accurate Understanding of Capacity May Improve Workflow, Efficiency in Infusion Suite
- Nursing Practice Change Improved Chemo Administration, But Old Habits Die Hard
- Simple Adjustment Key to Paclitaxel Infusion Protocol That Reduced Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Online Program Aims to Assist With Clinical Trial Enrollment for Hematologic Cancers
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Skipping the SICU Post Head and Neck Cancer Surgery May Improve Outcomes
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|