Chlorzoxazone Caplets Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorzoxazone 500mg; scored caplets.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Chlorzoxazone Caplets:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
500mg 4 times daily; max 750mg 4 times daily.
Monitor for hepatotoxicity; discontinue if hepatic dysfunction, abnormal liver enzymes, or rash occurs. Allergy. Pregnancy.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Additive effects with concomitant alcohol, other CNS depressants.
GI upset, drowsiness, dizziness, liver damage; fatal hepatocellular toxicity (rare).
Formerly known under the brand name Parafon Forte DSC.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|