Generic Name and Formulations:
Alitretinoin 0.1%; gel.
Indications for PANRETIN:
Cutaneous lesions of AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma (KS).
Apply twice daily to lesions (avoid mucous membranes and normal skin); do not occlude; may increase to 3–4 times daily as tolerated. Reduce frequency or suspend treatment if local toxicity occurs.
Not for use when systemic KS therapy required. Avoid sun, UV light. Flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.D), nursing mothers: not recommended.
Increases DEET toxicity (avoid).
Photosensitivity, rash, pruritus, pain, exfoliative dermatitis, paresthesia, edema.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|