Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydrocortisone probutate 0.1%; crm.
Indications for PANDEL:
≥18yrs: apply thin film to affected area 1–2 times daily. Discontinue when control is achieved. Reassess if no improvement within 2 weeks.
<18yrs: not established.
Avoid near or around eyes, face, underarms, groin areas. Occlude only if necessary. Not for diaper dermatitis; do not use in diaper area. Evaluate for HPA axis suppression periodically (esp. in prolonged use, application to large surface area, use of occlusive dressings, impaired skin, or in children); discontinue or reduce dose or potency if occurs. Hepatic impairment. Diabetes. Discontinue if irritation develops. Avoid abrupt cessation. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: use on the smallest area of skin for the shortest duration.
Burning, stinging, rash, redness, itching, paresthesia, contact dermatitis; HPA axis suppression (esp. in children), Cushing's syndrome, hyperglycemia, skin atrophy, secondary infections.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|