Pancreatic Cancer News & Features
FDA Fast Track designation was supported by data from a Phase 2 study reviewing pamrevlumab in combination with gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel.
Those with pancreatic adenocarcinoma and a personal history of another cancer associated with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer or Lynch syndrome may be more likely to carry germline mutations.
Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin as First and Second Line Treatment for Locally Advanced and Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This research evaluates the use of capecitabine and oxaliplatin (CAPOX) for first or second-line treatment of locally advanced or metastatic PDAC.
Utilization and Trends in Palliative Therapy for Stage IV Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Patients: A U.S. Population-based Study
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This research examined patients who presented with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma at diagnosis, and their patterns of palliative care utilization.
An association was found between low PNI/high CAR levels and poor outcomes in operable pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma, even in patients who undergo curative resection.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|