Fosaprepitant is used to prevent CINV in adult patients, and this phase 2b dose-ranging study of pediatric patients aged newborn to 17 years determined the appropriate doses for younger patients.
A phase 3 study demonstrated the impact of nurse-led education on pain vs care as usual in terms of number of patients reporting pain scores.
Investigators randomly assigned 100 adolescents and young adults with cancer ages 12 to 25 years old 1:1 to the PRISM intervention or to non-directive usual psychosocial care.
This study evaluated the feasibility and potential efficacy of a yoga intervention for patients with NSCLC and their caregivers.
Previous studies have shown that patients with advanced cancer may experience some financial relief integrating palliative care with standard oncologic care, but these results were coincidental findings and have not yet been fully explored.
As the use of computers and EHRs increase in health care, results of a study on patients' perception of clinicians who communicate from behind an electronic screen were presented at the 2017 Palliative Care Symposium.
Comparison study via questionnaires assessed patients' and oncologists' views on likelihood of dying as a result of treatment shortly after beginning intensive or nonintensive chemotherapy for AML, and their views on prognosis 1 month later.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Smoking Ups Risk of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Overall and by Subtype
- Myelofibrosis: From Diagnosis to Early Intervention
- FDA Approves HPV Vaccine for People Through Age 45
- HPV Vaccination and Anti-programmed Cell Death 1 Inhibition Improve Survival in Patients With Invasive HPV-16
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Anxiety, Depression in Prostate Cancer: Managing Psychosocial Effects in Male Patients
- Tandem Autologous-Allogenic HCT Offers Long-Term Remission in Multiple Myeloma
- Tool Addresses Well-being of Informal Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- Hematologic Cancers: 8 Tips Oncology Nurses Should Share with Caregivers
- Navigation at the End of Therapy: A Crucial Transition in Lymphoma Treatment
- Strength and Hope for Women in the Mist of Cancer
- Prospective Study Measures Cognitive, Treatment Effects in Older Breast Cancer Survivors
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy May Affect Thyroid Function
- Hypofractionated Radiotherapy After Conservative Surgery May Increase Low-intermediate Grade Late Fibrosis in Breast Cancer Patients
- Should Increased Breast Density Dictate More Breast Cancer Screenings?
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|