OXY MAXIMUM ACTION SPOT TREATMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 10%; crm.
Indications for OXY MAXIMUM ACTION SPOT TREATMENT:
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Initially apply thin layer to affected area once daily, then increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated. May reduce to once daily or every other day if dryness or peeling occurs.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, sun exposure. Discontinue if severe dryness or irritation occurs. May bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Skin dryness, redness, burning, itching, peeling, swelling.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|