Ovarian Cancer News & Features
Researchers conducted a prospective real-life analysis to determine the effects of trabectedin plus PLD in patients with platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer.
[OncoTargets and Therapy] In a review of cancer stem cells (CSCs)/ovarian cancer stem cells (OCSCs), researchers discuss the implications of immunotherapy development based on studying cancer evolution by CSCs, and targeting OCSC surface markers to develop CAR-T immunotherapy.
In a case study, olaparib was found to induce folate deficiency in most patients with relapsed ovarian cancer. Researchers discuss the significance of this adverse effect and how it was managed.
Researchers conducted a retrospective cohort analysis to examine patterns of clinical practice in the management of women with advanced HGSC.
The US FDA granted approval based on results from ARIEL3, a randomized clinical trial conducted with 561 eligible cancer patients.
Researchers hypothesize that ovarian cancer may be X-linked and associated genes may be passed from the paternal grandmother via the father's inherited genetic material.
An USPSTF updated recommendation statement for ovarian cancer screening recommends against screening for women who are asymptomatic and do not have high-risk hereditary cancer syndrome.
Researchers conducted a meta-analysis to examined possible links between antidepressant use and epithelial ovarian cancer, and links between duration and intensity of antidepressant use and risk for epithelial ovarian cancer.
Researchers sought to determine if a correlation was present between extended oral contraceptive use and a decreased risk of certain cancers.
Researchers explored the effectiveness of wearing frozen gloves and socks before and after treatment with PLD to prevent or manage hand-foot syndrome in patients with ovarian cancer.
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|