Generic Name and Formulations:
Ciprofloxacin 0.3%, fluocinolone acetonide 0.025%; otic soln; preservative-free.
Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for OTOVEL:
Acute otitis media in pediatric patients with tympanostomy tubes due to S. aureus, S. pneumoniae, H. influenzae, M. catarrhalis, P. aeruginosa.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not studied. ≥6 months: 1 vial (0.25mL) into affected ear(s) twice daily for 7 days.
Viral otic infections (eg, varicella, herpes simplex, fungal).
Discontinue if superinfection or hypersensitivity occurs. Reevaluate if no improvement after 1 week or if ≥2 episodes occur within 6 months. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Antibiotic (quinolone) + steroid.
Otorrhea, excessive granulation tissue, ear infection, ear pruritus, tympanic membrane disorder, auricular swelling, balance disorder.
Single-dose vials (0.25mL)—14
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|