This phase 2 study sought to determine whether concurrent pantoprazole would improve cisplatin-induced ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity in younger patients with osteosarcoma.
Osteosarcoma in children may be impacted by a defect in DNA imprinting that also occurs in their biological parents. These imprinting defects may be predictive of survival outcomes.
Researchers presenting at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2013 used easily available canine osteosarcoma samples to discover a novel protein that governs metastasis and chemoresistance in pediatric osteosarcoma.
What are some common reasons for delayed methotrexate clearance after a 24-hour infusion?
The expression of the P16 protein, which inhibits cell growth, may be useful for predicting how osteosarcoma will respond to chemotherapy.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Seeking an Explanation for the Lack of Research Focused in Pediatric Oncology Therapeutics
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|